The Obama girls are growing up so beautifully and how wonderful it is to have a strong mother to guide them. ^+^
- Michelle Obama, With Sasha and Malia, Receives Official White House Christmas (ijebugirl.wordpress.com)
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Sasha Obama’s Tracy Reese Coat Sold Out (stylecaster.com)
- First lady: White House residence a ‘safe haven’ (bigstory.ap.org)
- Sasha could decide Obama’s post-White House home (thedailyblogreport.wordpress.com)
- WATCH: President and First Lady Obama Say No Social Media for Sasha (blackchristiannews.com)
Michelle Obama is an advocate of the Affordable Care Act not just as the First Lady of the United States of America, but as a mother. During this exclusive interview on “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show,” Michelle Obama detailed a personal story about her youngest daughter Sasha‘s meningitis scare as a four-month-old baby, and how this event crystalized the importance of having medical benefits.
While the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) has been criticized by many conservatives, millions are already benefitting from this legislation. And the FLOTUS explains how children, young adults, women and those with pre-existing conditions are feeling the positive effects.
Americans in need of health insurance can sign up at HealthCare.gov by Decemeber 23rd in order to be eligible for benefits on January 1st. For those looking for personal assistance or who aren’t web savvy can call 800.318.2596 to get registered.
For more important…
View original post 105 more words